Monday 29 July 2013

Dragon's Crown Sorceress


From the creator of Odin Sphere, GrimGrimoire and Muramasa, comes the new stunning Dungeons & Dragons based game, Dragon's Crown. Stunning illustrations and character designs, beautifully drawn and coloured backgrounds, amazing voice-overs and of course, amazing gameplay is sure to await you in this game. 


The game gives you a selection of six characters to choose from: Wizard, Sorceress, Fighter, Archer, Dwarf & Amazon.


Well, I guess you all know which character that I've fallen in love with, right?


Well, of course the Sorceress herself.


You gotta give it to her, she's one of the mighty fine looking sorceress for one. And it has actually been quite a long time that a game ever introduces Sorceress as a hero/class ever. Well, if you count out all the Online games though.


Although, the focus of my entry this time around is actually about her jugs. Yes, you 'heard' me right. Her boobs. Those are massive prodigious boobs I tell you. Those are like super implants, probably like even more than Double D's?!


Check out how jiggly it is!!!


How about a close-up?!


Hahahahaha. Okay, I admit it, I'm a bit of a pervert in this one. No, a big fucking perverted freak. Hahahahaha. But you can't deny those boobs okay. It's so massive that it could just 'plop' out of that lacey-corset top and say 'bonjour'. I can't believe how dirty my mind is right now.